FOR PROSPECTIVE EAGLE SCOUTS
NOTE: Our Scout liason is Roy Klebe. Please email Roy if you are interested in a project in the cemetery.
View and Download the Project Overview Document
Here is our Process…
STEPS 1 THROUGH 13 MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE PROJECT BEGINS
- Scout meets with the HUCA Project Manager and they decide on a project that both like.
- Scout goes through the standard Scout process and writes a Preliminary Project Proposal.
- Scout emails the preliminary project proposal to HUCA’s Project manager.
- If preliminary project proposal is ok, the HUCA Project Manager emails it to the HUCA PRESIDENT.
- HUCA Management consults the Parks Dept regarding the project. If the project needs approval from the Historic Advisory Committee and/or Planning Dept., we will advise and help the scout get that approval.
- The HUCA President sends the proposal to the HUCA Board for comments
- The HUCA President gathers comments from the HUCA Board
- The HUCA Presidentsends the Board’s comments to the Scout, and cc’s the Board.
- Scout revises the project. If there are questions, (s) he should contact the HUCA Project Manager
- Scout sends the revised project to the HUCA Project Manager
- The HUCA Project Manager sends the revised project out to the HUCA Board.
- The HUCA President gathers comments from the HUCA board. If the project is not revised to the Board’s satisfaction, repeat steps 7 through 11.
- The Scout meets with interested HUCA Board members in the Cemetery to review the project.
- The Scout does the project.
- Upon completion of the project, the Scout presents to interested Board members what has been accomplished.
- The current HUCA Board President signs off on the project.